Please select a button link below to use Zoom at NICE. For further support links, scroll down to view the footer of this page.
ZOOM ONLINE TRAINING FOR NICE STAFF
Please click a registration link below to register to attend an online training session. Once you have registered, you will receive an email with details on how to join your session.
- Fri, 19th February 2021 (14:00pm - 15:00pm) - Register
- Tues, 2nd March 2021 (14:00pm - 15:00pm) - Register
- Thurs, 25th March 2021 (14:00pm - 15:00pm) - Register
- Tues, 6th April 2021 (14:00pm - 15:00pm) - Register
- Fri, 23rd April 2021 (14:00pm - 15:00pm) - Register
- Tues, 4th May 2021 (14:00pm - 15:00pm) - Register
- Fri, 21st May 2021 (14:00pm - 15:00pm) - Register
Sessions are delivered online by a live trainer using Zoom web conferencing.
Please consider the following for your session:
- You will require a desktop computer/laptop with an internet connection (test your audio/video for Zoom)
- For best experience, please access the session via a browser on your local desktop (rather than via a browser within a view/vmware window/session)
- Once you have completed the training session you will receive a copy of the slides via email and your new NICE basic Zoom account will be created (you will receive a separate Zoom email to activate your account)
NICE ZOOM PRIVACY STATEMENT
We use Zoom to host our web meetings. When you join a zoom web meeting, your name, email and IP address will be processed. We ask for this data to help facilitate the event and monitor attendance. If the web meeting you are attending offers an interactive poll or Q&A session, participation is not mandatory, however your name may be processed with your poll responses or questions. If the meeting is being recorded you will be notified beforehand by the meeting host/organiser and during the meeting will see an onscreen notification in Zoom when recording starts/stops. We will store your personal data/recordings for the minimum amount of time securely within Zoom which will be for 6 months, after which it is automatically deleted. Any meeting recordings may be extracted and stored securely at NICE for a longer period and your meeting host/organiser will confirm this as part of your invite. We will only do this if this is absolutely necessary. Further information about how we manage your personal data at NICE can be found on our privacy notice.