NICE International is hosting a health technology assessment (HTA) workshop on behalf of the Better Health Programme (BHP) work in the Philippines.
Part 1 - Wednesday 23rd September, 8:30-10:30am (UK), 3:30-5:30pm (Manilla)
Part 2 - Wednesday 07th October, 8:30-10:30am (UK), 3:30-5:30pm (Manilla)
Part 1 will cover:
• Objectives from the Philippines in terms of Health Technology Assessment: state of play, aims and structure of the HTA Unit and HTA Council
• Overview of NICE Health technology assessment programmes and principles underpinning evidence based decision making (including NICE Principles)
• NICE's response to COVID-19
Part 2 will cover:
• NICE methods for technology appraisal
• Understanding methods for indirect treatment comparisons
The zoom link will be open from 8:15am (UK), 3:15pm (Manilla) to allow attendees to join and check equipment is working correctly. A NICE representative will be on hand to support any troubleshooting. The sessions will begin promptly at 8:30am (UK) and 3:30pm (Manilla).