Learn how NICE guidance was used to ensure the effective and safe treatment of patients at the height of the pandemic.
Discuss the impact this will have on the way future guidance is produced. Finally, find out how NICE intends to work with the system to meet the ongoing challenges posed by COVID-19.
• Paul Chrisp, Centre for Guidelines director, NICE
• Victoria Thomas, head of Public Involvement, NICE
• Neil Tester, director of the Richmond Group of Charities
• Donal O’Donoghue, registrar, RCP
• Additional speakers to be announced